Salesforce Security Compliance Tools:
Governance and Accountability
security and compliance rules mandated for your
Putting Control Back Into Your Hands
Unfortunately, companies often fall out of compliance with the rules and policies they put in place. Salesforce security posture management provides the visibility you need to avoid audits, security issues, and the loss of proprietary information.
- An interactive dashboard is created at the end of each scan that identifies your compliance score and any areas of concern—saving you time and money.
- Salesforce security posture management addresses metadata rules in areas of your Salesforce environment that need it most—such as profiles, customer data, permission sets, user permissions, and session settings.
- Policy review progress is tracked, ensuring admins maintain governance control within their organization.
Guaranteed Adherence to Salesforce Rules and
Why put rules in place if you aren’t going to verify they are being followed? Salesforce security posture management provides the accountability you need to remain in compliance with important rules and policies.
Salesforce Security Posture Management Product Features
The number of managed packages and apps available as add-ons to your Salesforce platform continues to expand every year. This is great because the technology provides additional functionality, but it can also lead to an unmanageable influx of metadata, rules, and permission sets. Salesforce Security Posture Management helps you sift through these settings so nothing falls between the cracks.
Expanded metadata rules specifically address profiles, permission sets, user settings, session settings, and flow.
Integration of new UI elements for analysis of metadata rules.
Personalized dashboards display findings for easy reporting, tracking, and analysis.
Straightforward functionality doesn’t require coding knowledge, making it usable by system administrators, low-code developers, and more.
Analyze the security settings of Mulesoft configuration files to ensure vulnerabilities aren’t introduced into your system.
- Utilize an easy-to-use, no-code interface that admins, low-code developers, and anyone else who needs to verify adherence to policies can navigate.
- Examine compliance requirements and receive alerts the moment something doesn’t match up.
- Address internal rules, Salesforce-native rules, and any other policies impacting your environment.
- 100% adherence to native and custom Salesforce policies while also helping you keep everything consistent.
- Immediate notifications and explanations of specific policy failures.
- Permissions, rules, and settings that can be homogenized so you don’t have to worry about overexposure of important data.
- Gather actionable information that can be used to address current needs and establish policies and procedures to provide continued coverage.
- Define policy parameters and assess your team’s ability to meet preset standards.
- Utilize specialized dashboards and reports that provide detailed information about the success and failures regarding the enforcement of your policies.
Our Hosting Options
Check your code for data protection and quality with the most extensive database for the Salesforce platform.
Get all the benefits of our self-hosted service without the need for servers or internal infrastructure.
Plug in CodeScan to your favorite
editor and get real-time feedback
while you code.