CodeScan is a comprehensive, end-to-end Salesforce code security tool in DevSecOps, making it easy for your team to track and control your Salesforce code security practices. This solution searches software for vulnerabilities and alerts your team to potential issues before others can discover and exploit those errors and bugs.
Salesforce Security Scan Benefits
CodeScan is one of the best code security scanning tools available because of its extensive capabilities and features. It offers many benefits to its users, allowing them to:
- Manage code security.
- Prevent exploitation.
- Create high-quality code.
- Shorten time spent checking code.
- Increase productivity and focus.
Salesforce Security + Monitoring Tool Features
Conduct an efficient and thorough security code scan with the help of CodeScan’s many features. Our Salesforce security scanner can:
- Find bugs and errors: CodeScan’s security code analysis tools will investigate your DevSecOps pipeline for any issues that would allow someone to infiltrate and change your system.
- Address various types of data: By comprehensively scanning your data, CodeScan can detect potential points of entry for your team to patch. Our security code analysis tools will also analyze existing technical debt you may have for instability and liabilities.
- Standardize coding practices: When code is strong, systems are secure. CodeScan makes it easier for team members to use the best coding practices as they write, creating a solid and clean code that is strong against hackers.
- Produce updates quickly: All-inclusive code scanning tools for security like CodeScan will keep up with your team’s evolving needs, providing real-time feedback on code to help all members stay updated, united, and on track to meet deadlines and goals.
- Takes care of metadata: Our Salesforce security tools will consider your metadata and mitigate any possible problems that may stem from errors within the metadata.
- Discover potential issues: The security and code review tools available with CodeScan provide suggestions for resolving and preventing mistakes, keeping your code stable and standardized. CodeScan is compatible with several languages and allows your team to activate built-in and custom rules to address individual project needs.
Ensure Code Quality + Security With CodeScan
Use our DevSecOps security tools to protect your code and streamline your production. You can secure your Salesforce environment against over-exposure of data and external threats while managing and controlling each step of the development process for maximum results. Schedule a demo with our experts today!